CARGO GENERAL SALES AGENT
SALES & MARKETING
Rate distribution and promotion of our client airline’s services through face-to-face and telephone sales to the local freight forwarding communities.
Announcements and service updates using OAG’s Inforwarding cargo portal (www.inforwarding.com).
Client airline’s rates published on OAG’s e-Rate airfreight rates portal (AFRA – www.airfreightrates.aero).
Email campaigns to the local freight forwarding community using specialized email marketing software that enables us to track the recipient’s interest.
Services available up to a full ‘turnkey’ operation…
- Air Waybill Distribution & Stock Provision
- Bad Debt Liability
- IATA CASS Invoicing
- Import Supervision
- Marketing & Management Information
- Negotiation and/or implementation of Handling Agency agreements
- Negotiation and/or implementation of Interline agreements
- Ramp Supervision
- Revenue Accounting / Reporting
- Sales & Publicity
- UK & European Trucking
If required, Vector’s Ramp Officers can be present to supervise every piece of freight that is loaded or unloaded from our client’s aircraft.
The presence of our Ramp Officer is proven to…
- Ensure that each flight is loaded to its maximum profitability by supervising the pallet build.
- Provide “hands on” liaison with ground handling agents to establish a good working relationship and ensure smooth operation.
- Give customers peace of mind that their cargo is looked after at all times with our client airline.